Ferrel Interactive released a video today highlighting the control schemes for the upcoming summer release of my most anticipated game of 2019. The video confirms my hope for accelerator control on the right analog stick.
GRID Autosport™ for Nintendo Switch will feature a wide range of control options to let players perform at their best:
- Classic Buttons — Steer, accelerate and brake with buttons.
- Classic Combo — Steer with an analogue stick. Accelerate and brake with buttons.
- Classic Analogue — Steer, accelerate and brake with analogue sticks.
- Tilt Steer — Tilt your console to steer. Accelerate and brake with analogue sticks.
- Mirrored Mode — Left-handed players can flip the default controls.
- Custom — Map any control to any button, analogue stick or gyroscopic motion control.
Like what you’ve read? Want more? Check out our Youtube channel here: Nerd Jock Blog Youtube
Follow us on Twitter: @NerdJockBlog33